Movie Theater, Cineplex
310 Memorial City Mall (Gessner Rd & Katy Freeway)
Houston, TX 77024
- Be sure to ALWAYS have your ID on hand. They will check your ID no matter if your 35 or 18. It's really stupid, but such a hassle if you don't have it..
- Best, least ghetto spot for movies in the area. Parking can be rough sometimes but right by the food court and Berryhill if you want something before or after different than movie food.
- Security is tough at the cinemark...saw three ID checks for the kids at an R rated movie. Like the TSA, but smarter!
- Pretty good place to watch movies with friends but personally I prefer Studio Movie Grill because its a little bit nicer, same (or less) ticket prices and you can choose your seats in advanced. +food
- if you walk out the wrong exit in your theater after the mall closes you have to walk around entire mall to get to your car.
- Seats are great! Not many people come here so by far' better than Edwards Marque!
- Cinemark > Marq-E less ghetto.
- $5 movies on Tuesday..You can't beat this deal on New release.
- Small cozy theaters. All reserved recliner seating.
- Aunque solo e ido una sola vez, me llev buena experiencia, los sillones son. Comodos
- Small but cosy, never too packed.
- Small cramped theater, but I like it because it's convenient for its location. This movie theater is a lot more successful than it's previous movie theater years ago.
- Good cinemas. Tuesday is discount day!!!!
- Theater 14 sucks, far and away the smallest screen i've ever seen in a movie theater.... Should have gone to MarqE
- The theater is usually clean and the seats are nice. The drinks are watered down and the popcorn is "ok." The people that work seem to be miserable whenever I come.
- Nice theater to see movies. Place is pretty clean although the staff does seem a bit rude
- sweet seats! very comfy and plenty of handicap seats available!
- Popcorn and drink = YUM!
- Staff is rude
- They dont seem to want cistomers coming here after 8:30pm it seems. They lock the backdoor. It is not fun. May have to park car in the front of mall. Why bother just go to Studio 30