Movie Theater, Cineplex
- 5$ Tuesday's!
- Do not watch a horror/thriller movie on its opening night here. You won't be able to hear the movie with all the kids talking & letting their phones ring like crazy. Choose another theater!
- Coming to a movie, park in back and enter threw SEARS, EASIER PARKING
- I always look forward to that great Rave produced pre-show circa 2000 refreshment and cellphone PSA. Kills me every time.
- This is a great theater.Snacks are always fresh and staff is friendly. Movies run on time and plenty of room for seating. We do a mix of popcorn, raisinettes and m&ms yummy. Trail mix for the movies.
- Movie was really good!!!
- Stereotypical mall movie theater of the 90's. Decent screen sizes and customer service. Student tickets available with an ID. Park in Panera/Sears parking lot for late movies.
- Go On Tuesdays, Only Five Bucks!
- Pizza and a movie in the morning. Nice
- Cover your head rest with a hoodie or something when you come see a movie..I got lice from here about a year ago! It can happen anywhere but cover your seats no matter what!!!
- This is a good movie theater, prices are ok, usually not too packed.
- Employees are very friendly and service is quick. The seats could be more comfortable, but overall it's a pretty decent theater.
- Bring plenty of money. Very expensive but clean and friendly.
- Use your student ID for great savings! Kind of unfortunate they don't remind you to do this when you're clearly of "student age"
- Self serve butter station
- Go in the morning, $5.50
- Park near Sears and grab a bite after movie at Panera's
- Buy the drink and popcorn deal.
- Great movies!!!