Cinemagic Stadium Theaters
Movie Theater, Cineplex
183 Country Road
Westbrook, ME 04092
- I always head straight to the self-serve ticket machines. Never a line there
- Never buy overpriced movie food, always sneak it in!
- The second film of movies within a few minutes of each other are in the BIGGER theater. So 12:00 = small theater and 12:20 = big theater
- Spiderman was amazing!
- Pack your own healthy snacks and get there early so you can get a good seat and play a game of Scrabble on your iPhone while making fun of the local adds with your movie date.
- Absolutely ridiculous that bottled water costs $4
- It's a good place to see a movie.
- Comfortable seats, sharp picture , great sound
- Buying tickets online earlier in the day=awesome!
- I love the movies there they have great popcorn and other foods and have two ways to buy tickets with service or device and you can watch the movie that day too!
- Bring some quarters to get some Domo stickers from the machine in the lobby
- Please dont put your jacket on the seat beside you .. How rude to use an empty seat as your personal jacket holder when people are looking for a seat!
- When I called to inquire about the price of the 2 pm matinee I was told it was $8.00. My daughter was charged $10.00...I guess 3D costs more.
- It's Stooge time...nyuk, nyuk, nyuk!
- Hands down the best popcorn of all the Cinemagics! But who orders healthy snacks at the movies?
- Self serve tickets = crazy fast.
- I like the sweet namco shooter. Good hot coco. Decent place
- Good to get here late-ish, the local ads suck. Also coffee best deal at $1.59