Chosun Korean BBQ Grill
- Fabulous. My new find.
- The bulgogi is delicious, as are the short ribs!
- Order a combo platter and share it with your friends!
- Everything! I grew up eating Korean food daily.
- Bring someone who doesn't mind seeing you eat SO MUCH MEAT
- Bulgogi and Chadolbaki
- Meat combo
- It's the best Korean Reataurant in town. It's lot better than Choga that's on 103rd and Metcalf. The service and food is better. Their meat is fresh as well.
- The staff are incredibly friendly, so be sure to ask for their recommendations!
- My fav Yukgaejung
- The pork belly is yummy!
- Nice Korean BBQ for the price. Tasty food!! Small place and tables for the BBQ are a bit small but really good food.
- If you come here, you've Chosun the right restaurant.
- It's like I'm eating in Korea! Very good. I used to live there with the military so I'm picky with Korean food... But this place does not disappoint.
- Best table in the house.
- The short ribs are delicious, and the pork belly rocks too! Yummy!
- Try BBQ tables. Excellent.
- . Very slow....