Fast-Casual Restaurant Concept Expands Presence in Florida and Offers Free Chicken Salad for A Year
Auburn, AL (RestaurantNews.com) Chicken Salad Chick, the nation’s only southern inspired, fast casual chicken salad restaurant concept, announced today it will be expanding in Florida with its first location in Palm Harbor. The new restaurant will open on Monday, Dec. 19 at 35271 US Hwy 19 N. This location is owned and operated by new franchisee team, Paul and Linsay Rohr. Their Palm Harbor restaurant marks the 17th Chicken Salad Chick location in Florida.
During grand opening week, guests will enjoy southern hospitality through giveaways and specials at the new Chicken Salad Chick restaurant. In addition to the daily giveaways below, all guests who sign up and download the Chicken Salad Chick Craving Credits app during the first week of business will be automatically entered to win a $250 Visa gift card and Rooker Outdoor Cooler.
- Monday, Dec. 19 – Free chicken salad for a year for the first 100 guests.* In addition, guests will have the opportunity to meet Ainsley Earhardt, co-host of “Fox & Friends” and New York Times #1 best selling author, between 10:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 20 – The first 50 guests to purchase a Chick Special will receive a limited edition Chicken Salad Chick RTIC Tumbler.
- Wednesday, Dec. 21 – The first 100 customers will receive a Meet the Chicks punch card. Guests can try one free scoop of the chicken salad flavor of the week for 16 weeks, allowing guests to taste every Chicken Salad Chick flavor.
- Thursday, Dec. 22 – The first 50 guests to purchase a Chick Special will receive a limited edition Chicken Salad Chick RTIC Tumbler.
- Friday, Dec. 23 – The winner of a $250 Visa gift card and Rooker Outdoor Cooler, valued at $350, will be announced between 1 to 1:30 p.m.**
The Rohrs had their first taste of Chicken Salad Chick in South Carolina in 2011 and have been hooked on the brand ever since. After speaking with founder Stacy Brown, they quickly realized the brand was a special concept they wanted to be a part of. Prior to opening their first franchise with Chicken Salad Chick, Paul and Linsay were involved in the medical sales industry. The duo was in search for an opportunity that combined their business management skills and passion for serving others. The Rohrs are involved in various community organizations and charities in the Palm Harbor community.
“We instantly fell in love with Chicken Salad Chick’s fresh, homemade recipes and were attracted to the simplicity and ease of operations with the brand,” said Linsay Rohr, Palm Harbor Chicken Salad Chick franchisee. “Palm Harbor is a strong community with an abundance of camaraderie, which makes it the perfect location for Chicken Salad Chick’s fun, spirited culture. We’re excited to bring a taste of the South to our community, which we’ve been a part of for 14 years. We look forward to introducing the Palm Harbor community to a brand we truly believe in.”
The Chicken Salad Chick concept, born in Auburn, Ala., was established in 2008 in the kitchen of founder, Stacy Brown. When Stacy discovered that the local county health department would not allow her to continue making and selling her delicious recipes out of her home kitchen, she overcame that obstacle by launching her first restaurant with the business expertise of her future husband and fellow founder, Kevin Brown. Together, they opened a small takeout restaurant, which quickly grew; the company now has more than 60 restaurants across the Southeast.
Chicken Salad Chick in Palm Harbor is open Monday – Saturday from 10:30 a.m. – 8 p.m. For more information, visit http://www.chickensaladchick.com, or call 727-754-8185. Follow Chicken Salad Chick on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for the latest news and trends.
*The first guest will win one large Quick Chick of chicken salad per week for an entire year; the next 99 guests receive a free pound of chicken salad per month. Eligible winners must be over 16 years of age and are required to download the CravingCredits app.
**Must Download CravingCredits App.
About Chicken Salad Chick
Chicken Salad Chick puts an edgy twist on a Southern classic, offering guests a “custom fit” chicken salad experience, with 15 original flavors to choose from, as well as gourmet soups, flavorful side salads and freshly-baked desserts. Chicken Salad Chick serves southern style chicken salad with heart and strives to spread joy, enrich lives and serve others every day. Today, the brand has more than 60 locations across the Southeast, and has currently sold 146 franchises to be developed across the states of Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North and South Carolina, Tennessee, Louisiana and Texas. The brand was recently named as the top chicken salad in the country to try in the 2015 March/April issue of Cooking with Paula Deen, as well as one of FastCasual.com’s top Movers and Shakers and one of NRN’s 2015 Breakout Brands. Chicken Salad Chick also ranked #37 on Inc.’s annual list of the 500 fastest-growing companies in the U.S. Corporate offices are located at 724 North Dean Road in Auburn, Alabama. See www.chickensaladchick.com for additional information.
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record