177 W Van Buren St (btwn S Wells St & S Financial Pl)
Chicago, IL 60605
- Half-Chicken Order: The char flavor from the grill is great and you can choose light or dark meat, or even a mix.
- Pretty small for an entire planet.
- David A has ruined this place. Please bring back our rightful mayor, Erik T. Will NOT go back until David A is banned from premises.
- There's a secret menu - don't be scared to order it. Highly recommend the chicken enchiladas.
- Place has gone down hill under the mayorship of David A. He's a brutal tyrant. They need to bring the old mayor back.
- The . Get half white with potato salad. Fast and good. Not big on the sauce but the BBQ seems to be good.
- I love eating on planets of chicken
- Try the chicken.
- Half chicken order with rice. The chicken is so good you don't need the sauce!
- The Chicken Roll is the go-to: grilled chicken in a pita. The chicken lemon soup is legit too.
- It's a great tasting quick meal and cheap!
- Some of the best chicken ever and it's pretty cheap
- Chicken is nice, coleslaw is greasy.
- Roll yourself in and get a roll...on the best planet I know
- Cheap and delicious. You've Gotta try it.
- The chicken is tender, juicy and delicious. What else do you need to know?
- The chicken wrap is my favorite. The chicken is fresh and not dry. The chicken roll is my favorite with BBQ sauce!! Good service too!!