Chicago Brewing Company
- 2nd floor lounge is where it's at
- Blueberry Vanilla Heff is the shit...... Try it
- Food is bomb! Anything you order will be amazing
- Make sure to get your happy hour on!
- Homemade Root Beer. Yummmm!
- If ya dont drink, and like club soda w/lemon, ask for that. They dont charge and GREAT crew working there!!!
- One of the best places to watch football in town. Fairly priced drinks and a great atmosphere!!
- It's a brewery ....get beer. Fresh Beer.
- Strawberry wheat beer and a deep dish pizza - best afternoon !!
- They have great craft beers, they sell cigars and welcome cigar smokers. I've just had appetizers and they are awesome. Try their IPA beers.
- Go to Chicago Brewing Company for Super Bowl Sunday, it's the best place to watch all sorts of sports!
- Buffalo Chicken Sliders are amazing.
- Brad and Jason upstairs are my favorite.
- the chili burger is good for three people
- Never ate here before, just drank, until last week. Veggie pizza is a must try. Really good! And the Blueberry Vanilla Heff is a must try too. Good stuff man!
- Beer, Grub, and Big screens with ESPN, what else can a man ask for?...
- At this family-owned bar, the beer comes from the brewerys giant tankards that you can see, working hard to churn out beer so fresh you swear youll never go back to the bottle.
- If you gamble on computer games your beer is free.you just pay for the food. Use this well and stay thirsty my friends
- Soldier's Cobb Salad light dressing .. Or Chi-town turkey wrap w/ side macaroni ;)
- The best cheap breakfast in town.