Cherry Cola's Rock N Rolla Cabaret & Lounge
200 Bathurst St. (Queen St. W)
- You never know who you might meet here... Never thought I could say I met John Paul Jones, Josh Homme or Dave Grohl at Queen & Bathurst, but there you have it!
- A great hang out. Check out Metal Mel on Wednesday.
- If Grimaldi's tending bar, ask for her Caesar or dirty martini! MINT!!
- Always a fun night, staff, bands, and patrons are fantastic. its a who's who of the Queen St & international music scene
- favourite bar.
- An amazing bar and music venue!
- Hard to find but sooo worth i;)
- It's a backstagey, Threepenny Opera celebration of all things garishly grim. It's a rock bar, done the old way, and it's A. List as hell.
- Rock, indie, victorian, goth
- Bartenders are great and the bands can be pretty good
- Love this place! Totally underrated. Great bands. GO!
- Free burlesque show every Sunday night!
- If you love rock, you must come here
- Holy Toledo! and tons of other bands will be performing during Canadian Music Fest! Visit www.cmw.net for more details!
- Some of the greatest rock and roll acts in the world go to this place, including Rival Sons, Tenth Planet, and Sin Dealer.
- Johnny Cash Xmas. Woot!
- Indie Week October 11; CHAMPION LOVER, The Maladies of Adam Stokes, Fire X Fire, Last Bullet. Get passes -> http://canada.indieweek.com/shows/launch-night-indie-week-2012/
- Sexy but classy hole in the wall. Look for the red door. Also: a tunnel beneath the joint for you and your woman/man to get some alone time.
- Indie week 2011 winners about to hit the stage
- Love this place!! Always a great time!!