Dance Studio, Entertainment, Gym / Fitness
151 W 26th St (btwn 6th & 7th Ave.)
New York, NY 10001
- There are changing rooms on the 5th & 6th floors in addition to the bathrooms. You can also use the stairs to go in-between both floors instead of waiting for the elevator.
- For Chelsea newbies, there is a changing room (down the hall from the main bathroom) that has outlets.
- Bottle of water sold $1.50 on 6th floor vending machine but $2.50 on 5th floor!
- Go and visit the guy who works on the fifth floor. He is the nicest person you will ever meet.
- Dazzling Hands Kung-Fu every Wednesday at 7-8:30. Only $20 per class, 1st one free.
- Walk in space often available: $5 for 15 mins, $8 for 30 mins, and $15 for 60 mins.
- Check out the dance classes available! Broadway Bodies is amazing! :)
- BEWARE OF COMPANY-UPDATES ON VIXEN WORKOUT & JANET JONES https://reportscam.com/vixenworkoutcom/#12281
- Pretty blah.
- I found her through meetup.com: http://www.meetup.com/Bodhi-Meditation-with-Nan-Join-with-an-open-heart/
- Doonya is the happiest 600 calories I have ever burned! They teach Monday and Thursday at 7. A must go.
- Workout for the mind, body and soul.
- DANCE WITH MISS RACHEL offers Ballet and parties for kids 18 mths to 6 yrs at Chelsea! Visit www.dancewithmissrachel.com for more info!
- Obs fitness classes only $5, Monday and Friday's !!!
- Broadway Bodies Monday double header of MJ classes followed by Top of the Pops is the most fun way to sweat out two hours without even realizing it!
- Take Yoga from http://RoseRouse.com she is amazing, class every Wednesday at 8pm