Roastfish & Cornbread
- Chef David Young (former chef at the Sea Shack) owns this new place. Food is amazing and well priced!
- I am going to insist that you eat here. Why is there such a long wait? Because it is SOOOOOO worth it. The food is great. The atmosphere is better.Eat damn good Low Country, seasonal cuisine.
- This is a must visit for foodies. Super fresh seafood, house blended spices, this place is fantastic. Open for lunch and dinner, no reservations-- get there early.
- You will have to wait. It will be worth it.
- Awesome service. Fabulous food. Great music weekdays! What more could anyone want...but get here by 5pm or risk a long wait!
- definitely go early like 5pm to avoid a long wait
- Best piece of fish I've ever had. The blueberry infused key lime pie wins best dessert too. #roastfish #cornbread
- Best little restaurant in Hilton head! The wait time is crazy cause the food is so good! The sweet potato corn bread is out of this world!!
- Has to be one of THE BEST places to eat on the island. Roasted whole flounder was amazing. Nothing else really compares. More than worth waiting. Get a drink & relax. Your taste buds will thank you.
- Great food & service. Try the shrimp bisque.
- Eat outside and enjoy the breeze
- BYOB. They don't sell alcoholic drinks but you may bring your own. The Roastfish flounder was incredible. Friendly staff, too!
- Worth the wait. The fish tacos are the tits.
- Get there before 5 during the high season. Food is great and Chef David is awesome!
- Great food and service
- Vegans & Vegetarians, the Roasted Portabella sandwich is amazing. The Portabella app is equally delicious. If you're veg on HHI, this is the place to go!
- A "45 minute wait" was more like an hour and a half but the food was great.
- I've been coming to HHI for 18 years and this is one of my favorite restaurants on the Island. Chef David (Former Sea Shack chef) is superb! You can't go wrong with the Port Royal Platter. A MUST TRY
- Portions are terrific. Either come with an appetite or bring a friend!
- The food was excellent. Tried whole flounder with mangoes cooked similar to hash browns. Many flavors included in food. Delicious. A must try. James B