The Cheese Store of Silverlake
Cheese Shop, Deli / Bodega
3926 W Sunset Blvd (at Sanborn Ave)
Los Angeles, CA 90029
- An incredible selection of gourmet specialities. On my last visit, I found Verjus, Balsamic cream and New Orleans muffaletta!
- The veggie baguette w/avocado, pesto, tomato and goat cheese is so simple but so so good.
- Sample heaven, but some staff are strangely not nice. Pro Tip: Cookie samples are semi-hidden in a basket on the right side of the counter.
- Most amazing cheese, olives, oils, crackers, etc. And they will let you sample their vast selection. -Danielle Keene, Top Chef Just Desserts
- The definition of a hidden gem! Went there at 3:01 on Sunday afternoon after being turned down by Stella next door. Amazing sandwiches and bacon wrapped dates. Great finding!
- I bought really good honey here.
- Would like to see prices.
- Free samples! Pickles and spreads are also killer
- Experience Old Amsterdam Cheese next time you stop at Murray's Cheese Shop-- we produce delicious aged Gouda, Find out more here http://oldamsterdam.com/
- Sandwiches (selection changes daily - try the muffuletta) and wine selection are superblike pretty much everything here.
- So many good meats and cheeses. A great place to go pick up a snack but come home with five pounds of cheese. - Kate, Assistant Community Manager
- try the grilled cheese!
- Try the White Truffle
- Try one of the sandwiches, my favorite is the three salami. Also a great place to grab some cured olives.
- Haven't been here in a while, but great place to get cheese, baguettes, and wine for a nice picnic.
- excellent and reasonably priced cheese shop. great manchego, Gouda and a paprika covered cheese