Charlie's Sandwich Shoppe
- President Obama stopped at Charlie's Sandwich Shoppe and greeted patrons while in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Cash only, shared tables, no bathroom or parking... but locals come here for the amazing omelets and rich history (this haunt was a favorite of Ray Charles and Sammy Davis, Jr.).
- My husband loves the Turkey Hash!!! Great place!
- Wow! The turkey hash is seriously award winning! Definitely worth the stop!
- Turkey Hash and it's now my favorite. Go when you're hungry and not on a diet. Eat at the counter, and if you can get Arthur to tell you some stories, you won't want to leave.
- Breakfast is to die for! Blueberry griddle cakes! Yum. Be mindful - they only take cash, and you may be sharing a table with total strangers! Wonderful time though!
- Breakfast is good.
- It's cash only, but there is an ATM inside.
- No real maple syrup? WTF?
- Cheap and delicious. The chicken salad is not too mayo-y and has nice chunks of chicken
- Diner feel, cheap eats and full plates of food. Ham, rye toast and eggs over hard, here I come!
- Chocolate chip griddle cakes were amazing! Big, fluffy and just the right amount of chocolate.
- Coffee is terrible, food is good, atmosphere is amazing!
- Try the brocolli omelette. Turkey hash awesome too
- Best of Boston 2016: Breakfast :: Its impossible to improve upon that legendary turkey hash.
- Authentic American breakfast, est. around 1930.
- Charlie's is now closed. Very sad.
- Amazing hash! So sad it's closing on Sat...
- French toast with cape cod. Delicious and sweaty.
- Great breakfast known to locals and famous singers, actors and Presidents( Obama)! 87 years of making tasty food. Owned by Greek Americans ;)Make sure you arrive early, there is a waiting line usually