Charleston Crab House
- Rooftop is awesome
- Charleston es una ciudad preciosa, pero no tienen idea de lo que es una mariscada...
- Good seafood, and happy hour
- The She Crab soup is amazing. Staff is friendly and attentive, but not in the annoying way.
- Bacon wrapped stuffed shrimp is awesome. No good beer choices though, only weak mixed drinks
- Wasabi tuna is the bee's knees!
- Was awesome. In town for a couple of days. Caught up with friends and had lunch. Well worth the stop and sit. Staff was very friendly. Hate to head back to Boston.
- Excellent food -Gluten Free Menu
- I've been trying to remember the name of this place for 5 years. Best bacon wrapped shrimp ever! We sat on the rooftop in the evening and it's amazing. Great service
- The fresh blue crab is fantastic. Watched the fisherman bring it in and had it on my plate an hour later. Yum!
- They have the best hush puppies of anywhere!!!!
- Be sure to check out the mysterious bathroom where somehow more people come out than went in. I hypothesized there was a sliding board from the roof or a secret portal or maybe even a bingo hall.
- Our friends own this place - its fun. You can eat outside too! Afterwards, you can see us if you want - we're right down the street from the Charleston Crab House - right here in the Market! :)
- Some of the best crab cakes in Charleston. Always a favorite.
- Want shrimp? They will wrap it in bacon and stuff it with crab meat. Want fish? The grilled mahi mahi. Fantastic.
- Stuffed shrimp bacon wrapped appetizer is to die for!!!
- If you sit upstairs in the corner booth facing The Market, there's a nifty combination of road signs and store signs under the bow of the ship!
- OMGoodness! They said best she-crab soup in Charleston. I cant say that because I only ate it here. Best she-crab soup of my life? Absolutely!
- Snow crab steam pot and hush puppies were great! Conner was our server and was very knowledgeable of the menu and very helpful.
- Moved down here last week. Here for a great lunch. No more snow!!!!!