Boston, MA 02115
- Lovely relaxing walks with great views of the city.
- A river that always reflects the exact mood you happen to be in.
- Run a few extra miles and join us. We are having a launch event at CitySports on Wednesday at 6pm. Try us on, run with us, become part of us. Here are details: https://topo-athletic.eventbrite.com/
- Charles River
- Run intervals and get a great view of the city!
- Quack at passing Duck Boats.
- Get the best view of Boston skyline from here
- Go kayaking on the Charles, might we suggest a burger from The Paramount for the ride!
- Look out for da suspicious mayor
- Don't drink the water
- Great places to people watch and enjoy the scenery
- Its a great place to walk, ride a bike, while you admire the nature!!
- Beautiful Scenic Views of Boston! Great place to take pictures!
- Great views of the city
- The esplanade is the perfect spot for a run or walk. Gets pretty crowded on nice days.
- Best view of the Boston skyline!!! Was on the duck tour, but there were many kayaks and private boats going around... so peaceful and wonderful when the weather is nice!!!
- String up a hammock next to the water and relax!
- Neat little hole-in-the-wall French restaurant, "The Hungry I", on Charles Street in Beacon Hill. Quaint outside patio for al fresco.