Movie Theater, Cineplex
12000 SE 82nd Ave (at SE Sunnyside Rd.)
Happy Valley, OR 97086
- Nice theater. Aside from the xD theater, the arm rests are locked down making it uncomfortable or big(ger) people. Eastport is my favorite location because of this. And their soda machine is rad!
- The Extreme Digital theater is a fantastic experience! Give it a go!
- It would be bad to sneak in any extra food. Especially when a water is a mere $4.50
- Most uncomfortable seats of any theater I have ever rested my ass in.
- This place is to awesome I always go see movies here. ALWAYS. lol
- $5.50 on Tuesdays
- One of the only theaters ive been to that charges you for all refills, even if you buy the biggest. Also the seats are old and in bad shape. They clearly don't put their profits into the auditoriums
- Concessions area has a great selection--they even have frozen cookie dough bites.
- Worst seat I've ever had in a theater. Very low cushion yet stupidly high arm rests. I've had a better seat on an airplane in Economy.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Nice theater... I absolutely hate that none if the seat arms rise... So uncomfortable!
- Worst seats on earth ever.
- Bring in own food and drinks it will save you money!
- See any movie you can in digital projection. It's like going from a tube TV to a flat screen