Century City Farmer's Market
Farmer's Market, Food Truck
Avenue of the Stars (Santa Monica Blvd)
Los Angeles, CA 90067
10:00am - 2:00pm
- The Hawaiian chicken might be laced with crack cocaine . . . It is that addictive.
- Get the Hawaiian BBQ. It's worth the line.
- I'm no chicken guy....but the Hawaiian Grilled Chicken with rice and salad is seriously the best chicken I've ever had...dare I say, I even CRAVE it. Gasp.
- Market runs every Thursday, from 10am til 2pm. Be sure to visit the guy with the delicious baked cheese krisps. ;)
- Find the guy with all the Mediterranean dips! He usually has a great 3 for $10 sale and they're all delicious!
- Hawaiian Chicken is best on the cloudy days when not too busy - otherwise like waiting in line at Disneyland.
- I'm a fan of the Hawaiian BBQ chicken too but let's not forget about the bacon wrapped hot dogs! The fruit stands are good and you've got to try some kettle corn!
- Go early for lunch as the Hawaiian BBQ line gets really long.
- Get the Hawaiian BBQ Chicken, it's the best!
- Hawaiian chicken
- Hawaiian chicken is the best
- Barbecue chicken is amazing!
- A perfect market for fresh produce and serves amazing lunch from 11am-3pm!
- They close around 1:30
- Look for the Hawaiian Grilled Chicken stall and order the chicken with rice and salad. Addictive! Don't fret if you see a long line. It moves fast!
- The #2 shrimp at Happy Inka was delicious!
- Best strawberries ever
- Check out the little Asian man selling fresh kumquat - they are BEAST!
- The bacon-wrapped hot dogs may be the most amazing thing I've ever eaten. Try them. Life will never be the same.
- Spicy red pepper hummus, dried nopales, duh.