Movie Theater, Cineplex
- Comfy seats. Friendly staff. Great location with lots of restaurants & shops nearby. Buy your tickets in advance to avoid lines. Only one in town that carries kettle corn - they're the best!
- Usually have some more indie movies than Regal. Lots of choices in the snack items. Parking is a bit of an issue.
- The best popcorn I ate and cinema seats are great and comfy. Please never buy the hot dog is very little and expensive.
- Mix the regular popcorn with kettle corn for a salty, sweet, ridiculous yummy treat!
- Buy your tickets in advance and spare yourself of the ridiculous lines!
- Get the loyalty card. 1 free ticket a month.
- Great seats and viewing
- New awesome seats. Lay way back. Even the front rows are good.
- Uncomfortable and expensive. No longer worth the trouble or time.
- Bring your own snacks. The prices are beyond absurd.
- Kettle corn is a must
- Large theater although screens are not that big
- Get the $3 refillable popcorn and drink in Dec to use all year long.
- Love the kettle corn
- My date a ready to go!
- Go to the 1st showing of the day for only $6.25.
- Less expensive then the other chain!
- Maybe should of spent the extra dollas for the 3D!
- Show your military ID for a huge savings.
- This is the biggest theatre here!