Central Park Zoo - Tisch Children's Zoo
5th Ave (at E 66th St)
New York, NY 10065
- The bathroom in the Children's Zoo is the cleanest in the Zoo.
- Don't miss the snow leopard, or the Tisch museum!
- One of 2 small zoos this allows close access and opportunities to interact closely with the animals housed here- one admission fee admits you here and to the larger of the 2 zoos.
- Muy lindo para nios pequeos
- Petting zoo use antibacterial afterward
- The bathroom in the Childrens Zoo is the cleanest bathroom in Central Park. ;)
- Muy bueno para comenzar tus recorridos
- Kids love feeding the animals but it's so small and crowded.
- Very small. Not many animals. Better for small children around 7 and under.
- Nice way to introduce animals to your kids
- Great place to bring your kids.
- Animators often come yo entertain you and your kids. Do not miss
- Come watch the over-privileged ignore their children who're tormenting birds.
- The children's zoo is sweet , very interactive buildout but also very small. Takes about 30 min to see it all.
- Nice outing small enough to enjoy with a walking toddler.
- Fun for the little ones. Heck, I liked it too. Very clean.
- Great for the 5 & under set. Awesome spider web to climb - typical set of farm animals to feed and pet.
- Bring your own animal food if you can. Quarter cup of food for 50c is expensive
- Crazy crowded on weekends. Best to go during the week and right when they open.