Park, Playground, Skate Park
1901 Chatlin Drive (Chuck Woolery Blvd)
Ashland, KY 41101
- This park is great! They recently fixed all the fountains and cleaned up the pond.
- Always run at night. It's super peaceful.
- Has the Best Christmas lights display! Even more beautiful when there is snow on the ground!
- Peaceful place. Beautiful pond and fountains. Beautiful Christmas decorations.
- The pond is very relaxing, and the fish are beautiful. The lights during winter are the best around, and the park area is wonderful for children
- Love walking the mile and a quarter path around the park, and taking in the beautiful views through the different seasons. It's my favorite public place to be!
- The lights are spectacular
- Getting ready to do the healthcase scavenger hunt
- I love the pond, it's a very beautiful relaxing spot to sit and read a book or bring your children and some bread to feed the huge fish or the squirrels. I loved feeding the squirrels when I was young
- Awesome Christmas lights
- No dogs allowed in the park? Can't respect a park with that rule.
- Nice park for walk to clear your head
- Check out the fireflies at night near the pond!!
- Wondering what dinosaurs have to do with Christmas
- Christmas time has the most amazing lights decorations.
- Beautiful park. Nice and relaxing place to just do nothing!
- Beautiful park & lots of fun!