Gourmet, Grocery Store, Health Food Store
10720 Preston Rd Ste 1018 (at Royal Ln in Preston Royal Center)
Dallas, TX 75230
- Awesome place to shop! Love them!
- Riondo Moscato D'Asti -- it's so yummy. The Central Market on Lovers doesn't carry it any more. They carry Riondo Moscato, but it's not D'Asti and there is a definite difference!
- Such a great addition to the Preston/Royal neighborhood! Welcome Central Market, we are so glad you have arrived!
- 2 words: Love Dip
- I could live in the coffee bean aisle.
- Parking lot is awkward.. But love central. Smaller location than the one downtown.
- On the small side. Blink and you'll miss the bulk section.
- Grab a caf mexicana from the coffee bar on your way out.
- The people working here are SO friendly...
- Watch out in the parking lot - people don't look before backing out.
- Get the yogurt with orange sauce!
- The sausage kolaches are AMAZING
- Always tempting choices here
- Lots of delicious coffees to choose from
- It's Christmas Eve here -- lord help me!
- For all those hard to find items
- Shopping here is always fun... Except checkout
- Smells good in every aisle
- Pastries are better, cheaper, and there's more variety for a quick to-go breakfast than Starbux.
- I always come to CM for Cita's raging red salsa it's sooooo good. Only found it because of a demo they were doing.