Center City Park
200 N Elm. St (Friendly Ave)
Greensboro, NC 27401
- Fitness by the Fountain tonight at Center City Park. Its Free! 6:30pm African Dance with Wesley Williams. What a great way to enjoy the park!!
- Great place to sit and relax while listening to music and the sound of the fountains running water. Great for kids on a hot day!
- Free WiFi in the park provided by http://www.carolinanet.com a great local hosting company.
- Saltmarsh Willie's is a top notch diner! Best lunch around downtown! !
- Nice place to relax
- A nice place to read and relax.
- Hula Hoop in the grass on your lunch break.
- Tunes @ Noon at Center City Park! Poetry with Josephus III was great :) Join us every Wednesday
- Thanks to all 1000 folks that came out to Friday Night Live!! Hope you had as much fun as we did!
- Earth Day with your friends from Urban Harvest , Sustainable Greensboro , Elsewhere Artist Collaborative, BIG, Greenhill Center for NC Art / Art Quest and Downtown Greensboro
- Often live music at lunch during the summer. Great time to grab some food and sit outside.
- This is such a well kept green space!
- Beautiful place very clean
- Great addition to life downtown. So much culture.
- Awesome place to read and enjoy the weather
- lot of people good music
- If you are looking to get a romantic shot, pictures by the water fountain at night are GREAT. Because of the lighting, no flash is required.
- Plenty of shady places to eat lunch.
- Tunes @ Noon Wednesday with Bruce Piephoff was great!
- This Saturday El Da de Los Nios! will be in Center City Park from 1 to 6pm! A bilingual cultural festival celebrating children and books, featuring music by West End Mambo, poetry with guest poet, J