Prospect Park Bandshell / Celebrate Brooklyn!
Performing Arts, Music Venue
- Welcome to Celebrate Brooklyn! The arts have never been stronger or more vibrant here in New York City: http://bit.ly/18LOcF6
- Thanks to Celebrate Brooklyn!, the Prospect Park Bandshell is to Brooklynites what Central Park SummerStage is to Manhattan residentsthe place to hear great music in the great outdoors.
- Celebrate Brooklyn! at Prospect Park Bandshell gets our vote for best park-based music series by rocking not only a virtuosic and varied lineup of acts, but also mouth-watering local Brooklyn food.
- catch one of the many amazing free concerts / events during the summer!
- More swaying than a Dead show. Ignore the haters who tell you to sit down.
- Location of Celebrate Brooklyn!, a series of free summer parties and events throughout the summer.
- Have a picnic at sunset with great company while listening to amazing music.
- Pack a picnic and arrive really early to snag a good blanket spot on the hill.
- Be respectful of your other concert goers- be a people not a sheeple!
- At national concert. Bring Camel Bak and load it up with 5 beers!
- See showalter.
- Go to the back of the venue w a blanket buy a beer or wine and soak in the birds eye view!
- Bring food and non-alcoholic drinks, have a picnic, listen to great live music! <3
- DO NOT pick up trash outside the fence if it is an alcohol can/bottle. You'll be cited. Also no glass bottles of any type.
- The setting is amazing, especially on a nice summer night. Bring a blanket, some food and some friends, and grab a seat on the lawn. Make sure to come very early, as the line to get in can be crazy!
- Enjoy a free concert!
- What Brooklyn summers are made of. Bring a blanket and an intimate group of friends.
- Show up early for prime blankie placement!
- Great concerts, for free!
- A great place to being a picnic and catch a show or outdoor movie.