Galway, Co Galway
- Best Tapas restaurant outside of Spain! The new place looks great! Menue changed a bit but everything is tasty, the squid even better than before. Definitely try the goat cheese croquettes.
- Squid, Pork Belly, Paella Verdure, Croquettes, Tomato Bread and on and on! Superb food and wine selection!
- Great tapas! Can recommend the squid, the goat cheese/sweet potato croquettes, and the pork belly.
- One of the best restaurants in town! Amazing tapas and a good wine selection! Friendly staff is a plus :)
- excellent tapas with a cozy atmosphere. They have more seating downstairs
- Salted cod salad, beef cheek, pork fillet with apricot, wine selection!
- Amazing! Huge portions so don't over order. Very big menu
- Friendly service in this cosy, candle lit restaurant in the Center of Galway. Delicious dishes all round. Try the rack of lamb, pork belly, duck fritters and bravas.
- The squid dishes are tremendous.