- This place always looks closed - don't be fooled! It's fantastic!
- Best Tres Leches in town.
- Food is amazing. Service exceptional. Practical neighborhood, atypical cuisine. Try the escargot and whatever you order, don't skip the beet salad.
- Try the Frog's Legs! Taste like chicken...
- Great menu and wine list adds up to GREAT date spot...she has NOT been here yet, WOW her with your hip factor!
- Frog's legs and Vin du Pays, frites and aioli, escargot and pot de crme--this Provencal cavern of a restaurant serves everything you love from the French tradition, and does it under-budget.
- This is my favorite neighborhood place. It's usually tough to get excited about greens and fries , but the salade printemps and garlic frites here never disappoint. Also - the vino!
- website is: cave-vin.net !
- Get the King Crab Gnocchi. You're welcome.
- The tres leches cake here is my new favorite. It is DIVINE. The pork tenderloin and roasted cauliflower were pretty amazing too
- Go here now
- This place is loud. French onion soup is ok. Food takes forever
- Fantastic French bistro! Escargot, frog legs, steak tartare...wonderful!!!
- Rack of lamb here is scrumptious.
- Go to Cafe Vin during restaurant week and try the steak tartare.