$ $ $
Lists & rankings
- A fantastic meal every time
- Very reasonably priced and very large portions. The sourdough bread is the steaks are
- Lovely service and delicious food. The baked sweet potato is so good and go well with the prime rib. The shrimp with bacon is truly awesome. And chocolate cake is also nice. Well place to eat!!
- My family took me here for my birthday dinner and it was FABULOUS. I had the Prime Rib and it was perfect. Service was great. We all had a wonderful meal!!
- The blue cheese dressing tastes like its made with Miracle Whip, not my fav
- The new fried apple pie is great! It's huge though so share :)
- Ribeye: Marinated in awesomeness!
- they have the best service and food in town, try the grilled salmon Caesar salad.
- Prime rib and T-bone are great, a whole bowl of salad with sourdough bread and bbq beans you wont go away hungry and modest prices.