6929 John F Kennedy Blvd
North Little Rock, AR 72116
- I love this place ..... home away from home... been coming here for years!!!!
- Ask for eduardo, he rocks!
- Food is awful and cold tonight. Plus they are cleaning an hour b4 closing time. Cleaner smell is overwhelming. #epicfail
- Saturday for Karaoke & 'ritas...but get here early, like 7!
- Renee is the best bartender ever! Fish tacos are great and so is Mexican shrimp cocktail!
- Great food. Good drink specials.
- Chile pablanos oh yea
- Fajita taco salad is awesome!
- Loved my fajita nachos! And their cheese dip is delish!
- No es beuno. Seriously folks. There's Seor Tequila just a short drive down the road. Salsa, cheese dip and food in general was bland.
- Boli is great!!!!!
- So gross!! I had a bug in my cup and when they brought me a new one there was pieces of food in it. On top of that when the food came there was old dried on food on our plates. Will never return.
- Kick up the cheese dip, add a little of the "picante" salsa--you have to ask for it. And you can't beat the "Lucky 7s". A bucket of seven 7oz beers, 7 days a week, for $7! Karaoke on Thurs/Sat!
- Pedro is the best server ever!! Ask for Pedro!
- Plain ole beef nachos or the chicken nachos are my favorite
- Top shelf margarita and veggie fajitas are great!
- Make your own dinner was a great value. $2.99 margaritas on Tuesday!