Carmike Cinemas Summit 16
Movie Theater, Cineplex
321 Summit Blvd
Vestavia, AL 35243
- Poor legroom & small screens. The Raves are so much better theatre experiences. Now that Carmike owns the Raves, hopefully they'll upgrade their old theaters instead of ruin the old Raves.
- No arcade WTF!!!!!!
- Dont see Hugo 3D- boring n shouldn't have been in 3D.
- Not the best Movie theater but you can't beat the Tuesday $1 popcorn and drink special.
- skip the butter for the popcorn, ugh, guaranteed belly ache.
- For showtimes go to fandango or if your unsure call first before coming. Donot go to any movie time website other then fandango.
- Saw Girl On A Train very good I thought it was better than the book the book was a little draggy at times but the movie wasn't it held your attention the whole way through
- Great place to see a movie! Great price deals on flicks and food! Even accommodating to my service dog, Cory!
- Don't pay for candy here. Go next door to bed bath and beyond and pay just $1.59/box.
- Tiniest 3D theater ever. Go to Patton Creek instead.
- Fandango so you don't have to wait in line
- YAY Movies!
- Buy the big $17 bucket for popcorn and you get free refills for life for only $2.50!!! Great savings!
- Wow, just waited in an angry mob of moviegoers as we waited impatiently to sit through advertisements. What was that about? That was super unorganized.
- Rise of the planet of the apes.... I'll be looking for a conspiracy lol
- Thurs $1.00 movies for summer @ 10am and get ur $15 dollar bucket and free refills that day while at movie and next time $2.50 refill :)
- Not as little kid friendly as some local theaters. Want a cup to split your popcorn with your kids? $$$ Also, booster seats kinda crappy. Rave a better experience for tykes IMHO
- I have been here and love it because they show movies that some places won't show
- have fun and see a good movie...