Carmen Tapas Spanish Bar (卡门西班牙餐厅)
$ $ $
81 Sanlitun N St (at 1/F of Nali Patio)
+86 10 6417 8038
- Good Spanish restaurant
- This place is great. Music is at the perfect volume, you have to speak loud like in a real tapas bar. Amazing place!
- Nice spanish guitar at night
- Winner of Outstanding Tapas in the Beijinger's 2010 Reader Restaurant Awards http://tinyurl.com/2010RestAwards
- Great spanish restaurant in Beijing Sanlitun. Great Flamenco Live Music!
- Spicy potato was pretty good. And Sangria!
- seafood paella is good, the place is difficult to find though.
- good casual tapas place with friends and long-talking with glass of wine64178038
- Their gazpacho has been on the same level of awesomeness ever since their opening
- The best spanish restaurant in beijing.mucho bueno
- Better call and make a reservation. Great ambiance, music and food! Sangria is awesome!
- Giving tastes good at this 2012 www.ChiFanForCharity.org restaurant
- Nice cuisine, pleasant live guitar music and very very snobbish waiters
- Good causal tapas place with friends .. Music is good but so bad nobody dancing
- Spanish potatoe omelette here is delicious!
- Covila Rioja great value for money. Music a bit loud so get a seat close to the bar :)
- An amp just makes it better ! Learn to dance and then you will like the music
- Ask for paella for 2! Amazing tasty and good price!;)
- Music might be good but someone needs to tell these guys they don't need an amp in such a small space. We CAN hear you. It'd be nice to hear the ppl we're seated next to.