Carmel Beach City Park
Beach, Surf Spot
Ocean Ave & Scenic Rd
Carmel, CA 93921
- Bring your dog to this off leash beach!
- Fantstica cidade no litoral da Califrnia. Suas construes so incrveis e a praia linda com um azul muito bonito das guas e areia da praia super branca. Recomendo.
- Great for dogs (off leash if they behave :-)) and bonfires until 10 pm curfew. And stunning sunsets, of course.
- The weather is amazing, the local community is not as friendly as anticipated. There is a hazy smug that lies over the gated houses. I suggest parking early as the beach gets crowded quickly.
- Chilly in November, great place to watch the sunset.
- Not to miss while in Monterey or driving on Highway 1 ..
- Spectacular sunset and white sand!!
- White sand, deep blue sea and sky on fire : perfect place to take a walk, meditate and stay speechless in the face of such wonder. Also quite a good surfing spot.
- Get water for your dog or wash off the sand here. Also, trash cans, recycling bins and bags for doggie poop. Handy!
- It's bitching
- Not my San Diego but very nice
- come often and notice how the level of sand changes. Walk north so not to miss the tide pools under the cliffs of Pebble Beach Golf Course.
- No perca o por do sol
- Can be a bit windy at times. Bring a jacket, it might get a bit cold. Especially if overcast or at sunset!. Bring a blanket to nuggle with to take everything in. Take your time.
- You only see such beaches in movies and in Carmel..
- Sit down in a bench, at the southern part of the beach and breath watching the beautiful views!
- The views, parking and the sand.
- Bring your camera! Sometimes you can see dolphins and seals really close to shore, and the sunsets are great.
- Take the scenic road. Well worth it
- My favorite beach to relax, play with puppies, and watch surfing !