Caramel Apple Poke Cake is super simple to make. The caramel drizzle and toffee bits make it irresistible. So perfect for fall!
I don’t know what the weather is like in your area, but it certainly doesn’t feel like mid-October in Ohio. Even though our front porch screams fall with a festive wreath and more pumpkins than I can count, the weather is screaming tank tops and shorts.
I’m totally not going to let 85 degree weather get in the way of fall baking, just fall boot wearing. Because I’m pretty sure I’d look all kinds of crazy rocking my favorite Frye boots when everyone else is wearing flip-flops.
- I've always seen videos of poke cake and never actually tried ... by Eden Passante
- Pamela- As I mentioned in the post, this recipe won't be for ... by Jamie
- So happy to hear you enjoyed the recipe, Clarice. Thanks so ... by Jamie
- It's fall and apples are in season ! Disappointed to see a ... by Pamela Damm
- Just made this today and it turned out great!! Amazing for fall ... by Clarice Kick
- Plus 5 more...
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record