Capt'n Jack's Island Grill
Wildwood, NJ 08260
- Beach comber bill is good stuff. Gotta love those wildwood days
- The boardwalk is getting better with the addition of this place.
- Don't ever eat there
- Booze, food, good live music- and on the boards. Yes, and thank you.
- Ya mon!!! Bahamas Mamas-bottoms up!
- Best Rum Runners
- Food was delicious!!!
- They gave us a table&we asked for outside instead. While we were all seated w/3 children they kicked us out of our seats very rudely. Seems a staff member had friends coming. We left pissed! A-holes!
- Great place to grab a beer after a long day on the sand.
- Great Cuban sandwich! Have that and a Rum Runner and you win!
- Great Cuban sandwich! Try that and the Rum Runner and you win!
- Last time i came with dad, when i finished my drink he wouldn't buy me another, so i finished everyone else s drinks instead! Stumbling down the boardwalk between my BF& my ten year old was the best!
- They do not accept American express so the special 10 off if you pay 10 is bs.
- Food was okay. Manager would not honor check in special. Said it was expired.
- It's all about the fish bowl.
- Very good place to eat at.
- A great place for frozen drinks on the boards.
- Fish bowl is really good !!!!
- Don't expect real island cuisine! Jerk chicken wings, although tender, had no spice to them at all!