Captain's Restaurant and Seafood Restaurant
$ $ $
404 SE 1st Ave
Florida City, FL 33034
- Excellent service and delicious food: the lobster bisque is a must try. Highly recommended!
- Excellent food and service! What a welcome surprise!! Definitely will be back!!
- The Bahama Mama sandwich is bomb. You'll want to high-five yourself for ordering it.
- Combo platter blackened? Redonk, as they say in south Florida. Shana had the walnut whitefish and said it was ah-maze-ing.
- Stone crabs. Awsome
- Thai squid is fabulous!
- Coconut shrimp for starters, a must.
- Best kids fish fingers. Tuesday is Maine lobsters two for one.
- Try the stuffed portobello and the grilled tuna! Excellent.
- Modest ambiance, but food and service are good. Best Key Lime pie that I've had on trip through south Florida and Keys.