501 Locust St Ste 215
Des Moines, IA 50309
- The BEST orange chicken around! And so cheap too!
- Best Korean food in Iowa, as far as I'm concerned. Try the jambong if you like seafood or teok bokkee if you're a vegetarian.
- The portions are huge, the food is excellent, the prices are low, and the restaurant is clean!
- They serve dinner too so if you're stuck at the office late and need a quick good meal stop here.
- Lunch special = great value. If you get the lunch special to-go, you get so much food that it can be 2 meals!
- Great food - fast service! Kung Pao beef excellent
- This place is my favorite Chinese/Korean restaurant. I love the Kung Pow Chicken! The owners are amazingly friendly and owned a restaurant in Korea for 7 years prior. It is legit in my book.
- Lunch special is really good.
- Skip the Chinese menu. Order Korean.
- The $4.95 lunch special is tough to beat.
- Generous portions and friendly staff. Put this place in the rotation if you work downtown.
- Sometimes the lady stays open a little past 7pm. If you can catch her, she will gladly make something for you 'to go'. Super friendly too!
- You can always ask for more rice.
- Appears the food on the buffet is getting worse.
- Simply amazing food AND service !
- Moo goo was good. Wasn't too crazy about the sesame chkn.
- Great food, very quick and inexpensive! Go for the lunch special.
- Love the Bulgogi!