3135 Esplanade Ave (Ponce de Leon)
New Orleans, LA 70119
- The current mayor, Nola M, is a cheater.
- Two words, Cuban sammich.
- Great place to shop and the prices are OK good bargains nice workers always smiling
- Great local convenience store. Lots of staples.
- Grabbed breakfast food and beer. Nice beer selection of local and craft beers.
- They carry French market coffee.
- Produce always looks bad.
- Don't work there though, awesome food and sundries, not the greatest place to be employed.
- They have Mexican Coca-Cola in the glass bottle made with real cane sugar for $1.49 a bottle. The smaller bottle for $1.19 is made with High Froctuse Cotn Syrup.