Canino Produce Co.
Farmer's Market, Flea Market
2520 Airline Dr (at Service St.)
Houston, TX 77009
- People park wherever they want to. Be carful!! People drive like nuts!
- 2011 Best of Houston Winner: Best Farmers' Market. Check out more Houston Press Best of Houston Winners here: http://bit.ly/JCaGyR Or go mobile with the free Best Of app.
- Get free Good Pops and fun prizes at Cooking Channels Frozen Treat Truck on Tues. 9/13 from 11am-4:30pm!
- This produce market had some really good grapes and strawberries. Of course, i had to buy some...yummy.
- Amazing selection with phenomenal prices
- Bring Cash!
- Forgot to take pic but they have six ears of corn for a buck today. Man, if they sold butter here too, I know what I'd be having for lunch.
- Saturday mornings are great fun! If you buy $5 worth at Canino...you can use the shopping cart throughout! Comes in very handy!
- Mexican cook's paradise, it's like a different country. Bring cash & your espaol lengua. Taco trucks in back.
- Love to roam the aisles for fresh fruit and vegetables. Great deals on plants too.
- Who can resist the freshest produce?
- Pre-sliced mango & pineapple from vendors in the back. Try them with chili pepper.
- Good farmers market.
- If U need any type of produce or seed, u are more than likely able to find it there - take cash for the individual sellers
- I love this place. Everything is fresh amd cheaper
- Shop around different vendors for the best price. Usually you can find the same product being sold more cheaply 2-3 vendors down.
- If you want fresh jamaica flower and tamarindo, this is the place to shop.
- Has really cool fruits ect
- I am looking for guanabana, mangosteen, and dragonfruit. Think this farmer's market would have those superfoods? -susie
- Houston Press 2012 Favorite Dishes - Pineapple with Chile en Polvo