113-115 George Street
Edinburgh, Edinburgh EH2 4JN
- Not a bad place for lunch mid-week. Everything is 4.95 and the potions are decent. It's also quiet rnough to sit and read a book without getting any bother.
- Good food, good drink, good atmosphere, perhaps I'm biast cause I'm a chef here, but I honestly do love Candy x
- 6 starters for 12.50 - awesome
- Don't even try the Cocktails here. Go anywhere else.
- Cocktails are nice
- Great place for an inexpensive lunch.
- Lots of tasty combos on the "bites" menu. Try the dough balls and mozz sticks.
- All main meals are now at the slightly increased price of 5.95 now, still amazing food for cheap price!