- The rennovation is beautiful. Food is actually really good. Not the diner of my High School days....
- Good breakfast.
- Very nice decor
- 'Bronx Tale' omelet is goooooooooood. Crispy french toast might be even better. Nice place.
- Beet and goat cheese salad
- Completely renovated... Nothing like back in the 90s.
- Wasn't crazy about it.
- The French Bistro burger will change your life.
- Great food, great atmosphere, but horrible service!
- The Bronx Tale is a quality choice for breakfast.
- Western omelette with home fries and rye toast is the way to go for breakfast.
- They revamped this place and its not your average diner anymore.. looks great and so is the food
- Don't order the fries well done. Food is great!
- Top notch quality food 24/7. It could be a pro or a con, but they often have crazy people sitting at the bar w/ coffee late at night. It's entertaining when management attempts to give them the boot.
- Had Chicken Marsala and Salad, very good.
- Chicken Marsala and Salad
- Lobster Ravioli W/ Salad
- Always a good meal here. Breakfast and portions are huge
- You can never go wrong with this classic NJ diner. The choices are endless! Affordable and great service.
- Number of choices