Campbell Farmers' Market
Farmer's Market, Flea Market
9:00am - 1:00pm
- The best local honey you can get!! Small Bees is the best wildflower, raw and local honey ad it's great for allergies :0)
- Sunday's 9am - 1pm
- Try Prevedelli farms apples they are the best
- Go try some bolani! It's amazing
- Love DTC's Farmer's Market! Especially R&J Toffees! ;-)
- Since you are downtown, might as well go get a swirl at Aqui's!
- Beckmann's pies and breads is the best
- Try just any tacos at the Oaxacan food stand. Simply delicious! Freshly made tortillas on the spot. Love all the bountiful fruits, vegetables and flowers stands... Grazing here is fun!
- Get cheese & yogurt from Monkeyflower Ranch! Super NOM!
- Get the crepes!!
- Small Bees local honey here :)
- Capay, Prather Ranch and Snake & Butterfly are like the Campbell Market Bermuda Triangle-well worth getting lost in every week.
- Cashew Cheese from La Vie (raw food vendor) is out of sight!
- Apple cider from the guy in the middle of the market is excellent!
- Wide variety of produce with dairy and meats options, a crafters row, plenty of food vendors and a bike valet makes this one of the better farmers markets in the south bay.
- Fresh, in-season, local produce and fruit. Bonus points for some great food stands including Manressa Bread Project.
- Very cute farmers market! Some items overpriced though
- Grab a coffee and walk around on a nice Sunday morning!
- Bought 3 pint-size containers of organic strawberries for $8! Most stalls let you try the fruits before you buy :) Also bought some Mutsu apples from a different stall.
- No pets allowed.