Piano Bar, Italian
- Magic moments. Oldest music cafe in the Village. Where i met people i never expected to meet. Kate Sland on Monday nights. Music every night. Woody Allen, Al Pacino, etc. were here.
- Come on Monday's for open mike night! Especially if Amy Vachal is playing:)
- Great atmoshere on a Jazz night. Food is meeh.
- Awesome place for some music and a drink. Best spot is by the fireplace
- YouTube video about Caffe Vivaldi - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kBvcQVujrk
- Tip Kate on Monday nights, she awesome.
- Tonights bluegrass themes; murder, God, whiskey !
- Good food, great music.
- Great place for live music but the food is very meh. I had shrimp w saffron rice - too plain
- Amazing live music, great food and wonderful service! Try their desserts and local coffee.
- Very interesting place... Depending on who gets in charge of the mic., your experience can turn out quite differently lol. Beer and tarts aren't so cheap. But i'd still recommend the berry tart tho
- Live music!
- Cozy, live music, Mondays are open mic :)
- Great live music, but very bad value for money. The caprese salad is tiny, expensive and very low quality. Same for the rum and coke. Bruschetta seems ok'ish.
- Nothing specially delicious on the food menu but the cozy and cool ambiance is very nice. Good to escape from the 'fancy not cool people overrated' manhattan rests
- Great mellow place for jazz to hang with friends. Sadly the service and food are lacking.
- Music. Affordable drinks. What more do you need
- Try the ravioli. Thait is all...
- Tribute video - http://www.Jump2Spot.com (the many stories that were here)
- Fantastic live music most nights