Caffe Pepe Rosso
- The ice latte is pretty good.
- Their rigatoni bolognese is awsome!
- The armchairs are not as comfy as they look.
- If you want one of the best tasting mochas on the planet, come here.
- Beautiful omelet with fresh spinach and delicious prosciutto
- Terrible coffee and worse service. Get coffee anywhere but here.
- Service is very rude and terrible. They have no problem insulting their customers. It's not worth buying something just to sit down, because they still won't let customers sit in empty chairs.
- they have great Italian food here on the go, especially since we are happy that they made it to grand central in case you can't trek it down to SoHo
- A peroni and the daily specials and you're on your way to whatever is next.
- Service sucks. Boo :(
- They serve Segafredo coffee. My favorite!
- Gnocchi bolognese!