2607 6th Ave
Tacoma, WA 98406
- If you like spicy, get picante mocha. The Thai and Vietnamese coffee and teas are lovely. Vegan sandwiches served daily and vegan/vegetarian breakfast sandwiches, (Saturdays only) ftw!
- Try the peppermint mocha! They use Peppermint Oil instead of syrup.
- Like it spicy? Try the Picante Mocha
- The picante mocha is the best ever
- Two words to take you straight to heaven: PICANTE. MOCHA. Oh yeah, and: GRILLED. CHEESE.
- Caffe Dei farewell party Dec 15. Get your favorites every day before they're gone! Chef Shuanna still available for cooking classes (great holiday gift!) Awesome spice & tea coming in called Ubi's!
- Try the Holt's Jalepeno Burger. TASTY!
- Many vegan options. Too pricy for small plates that are not that great. Coffee is decent, but not the best, especially in this area. Go to Bluebeard or Metronome for coffee. (1 of 4 petals via Fondu)
- Be sure to ask when is the next Tacoma Noise Rodeo to check out some local drone noise experimental chiptune!
- Grilled cheese sandwich is CRAZY good!
- The Aracione Mocha is made with fresh orange peel...yum!
- Grilled cheese, yum!