$ $ $
8042 Soquel Dr
Aptos, CA 95003
- Great food. Great service. Great dining experience in general.
- Neighborhood gem! The food, ambiance and service have been excellent for over 25 years. Highly recommended.
- Fantastic restaurant, delicious food, incredible service. Don't pass up on the squash blossoms if they're available.
- Sparrow french toast, seafood omelet. Delicious brunch.
- Make reservations and enjoy this wonderful place at your own pace!
- Looks great, lovely bread smell inside, waves of hideous smoke from the hotel across the street invade on the pleasant aromas.
- Beet risotto with filet tips... Amazing!
- Highly recommended. Service was quick and friendly. Try to ginger cake - like a gingerbread cookie, only moist and warm. Yum!
- on mondays, wine is half price.
- Pot de creme is amazing-get it.
- Try the Albacore Puff for lunch. A gourmet tuna melt with sauteed apples!
- Very slow service, food was just OK.
- Love it. French cuisine with a California twist.
- Cheesy bread best shared with a group. Loved it
- Crab cakes small however excellent!!!
- Half sandwich, potato soup and salad my wife loved.