Café, Coffee Shop
Shop No.5, G/F, Fortune Terrace, 4-16 Tak Shing St
+852 3702 0170
- The best coffee in town, super nice service, good deco, reasonable prices. Highly recommended!
- Amazing selection of coffee drinks, which comes with a price, though. Would have loved to try the eggs benedict, but they had ran out of avocado, so settled for a bagel instead.
- Not cheap.
- Takes cash only. With their not so cheap prices youd assume they take cards.
- Coffee, americano with iced.
- With two types of cups used to serve $75 hand drip coffee that are supposed to emphasize different flavors of your brew, Caf Revol takes the crown among the coffee geeks of Hong Kong. Nice!
- espresso, food
- Best espresso, cafe tonic and breakfast ... friendly staff, amazing place - try it!
- Nice place. Highly recommend to try sweet potato latte on oat milk - this is the best one P.S. cash only