Cafe Noodle Chinese BBQ & Seafood
4355 Spring Mountain Rd (at Arville St)
Las Vegas, NV 89102
- The Curry Beef Brisket on Rice is incredibly tender and coated with subtle spice in a rich, deep bronze sauce. $7.95 Read more: Curry Beef Brisket on Rice
- If you're in the mood for Chinese, this place serves up some delicious food. Try the House Pan Fried Noodle with Seafood. Prepared Hong Kong style. I like!
- Seasonal lobster special
- This place used to be good, but over the last year the food quality & service has declined. Their vegetable dishes far exceed their meat dishes though (opinion from parents since I'm vegetarian).
- Happy hour prices during Saturday and Sunday! Yum.
- I don't like their service. It's terrible. Plus... They don't ask you "What do you like to drink?".
- Go after 10 to get the late night menu. Try chicken with Orange peel.
- Great pricing!! Cheap during dinner (8 plates for a grand total of $60), probably cheaper at lunch! The porridge/congee reminds me of San Fran. Delicious duck. Definitely one of the local favorites.
- Fried chicken is a real deal when dining in they will charge you more for to gi
- Bbq pork is the bomb! Must try :-)
- They gots the best beef chow fun here! Come here during lunch it's cheaper!
- Their fish congee is delicious and perfect for when you're not feeling well. I love it!
- The blew his nose twice and didnt wash his hands :( the cleanliness was unquestionably disgusting... Ever been to a place you wouldn't pee??? Ok cuz thats this place! -2outta8 >_<
- For a cool, refreshing treat, try the chocolate malt drink. It's like drinking Horlicks.
- Bbq Duck nomnomnom