- The food sucks here.
- Yes, the servers are hot. Enjoy...
- The Mason Special (turkey & avocado) is simple but filling. They overdo it on the mayo; ask for your sandwich dry if you are picky.
- The food is ok but the service is SO BAD! They left me sitting there for 10 minutes before a waiter came, and then later while I was in the bathroom they cleared & reset my table! WTF! Seriously??
- The food here is mostly crap. do not order any of the quesadillas, fried zuchini, or anything. The only thing good here is the ranch dressing. When you complain theyll tell you "oh well"
- I don't know why people are complaining about the food or service. Both have been excellent for our dinner! My girlfriend and I had nothing but a great experience
- Get the orange juice
- Excelente los huevos benedictinos de cancrejo
- This place was horrible all of their food was dozen and their quesadilla tasted like soap. The service was horrible and confrontational when I complained. The only thing good was the ranch dressing.
- Shrimp & crab melt
- Croissant French toast!
- Katya is sexy. That's all you need at breakfast
- Service is the worst! Not sure if they're understaffed or what. But, we've been sitting here forever!
- Start off with the crispy onion rings, order up a juicy burger and wash it all down with a tall beer. Caf Mason is open 24 hours a day so stop in for breakfast, lunch, dinner or anything between.
- VIP Socialite Recommends: Pollo Quesadilla with a Bottle of Champagne <3
- Blintzes rock!!
- The burger and fries are good here, and they are open late!
- smells like pee in here. #realtalk
- Food? Ehhh very blah!
- Try the apple chicken sausage. Yum.