2341 Peachtree Rd NE Unit C (Peachtree Battle)
Atlanta, GA 30305
- Buried in the corner of an unassuming strip mall, but it has authentic omelettes, crepes, and other breakfast items, and the interior is cozy and very french looking. Many locals keep coming back!
- I always enjoy coming here. The servers are interesting and nice, and the menu always has something unusual and appealing on it.
- The chicken ceaser salad is amazing! Get the grouper too!
- Some of the best soups around. Good portion sizes and have not found one thing on the menu that was not very good. You can bring your own wine which is a plus and they will chill and open for you.
- OK....while the soup is good the service sucks...skip it
- Plan to wait....and try the soup
- Say Thanks! http://bit.ly/p4hsAT
- The Jalapeno Chicken Salad is really good and not too spicy - just enough kick to let you know it's there.