Sushi, Asian, Cocktail
- Try the Tempura
- Don't expect great service or cheap prices. They are always busy which is no excuse but the quality is reliably mediocre and it's location is convenient
- Not the cheapest sushi or drinks, but reliable, good and great for hh or a date.
- Holy crap the curry laksa is soooooo good! Do it!
- Killer happy hour prices on food and drink.
- Chinese fried rice is the best in DC! Also vegetarian spring rolls. The calamari sauce is great for dipping.
- Not great for sushi
- Ask for Pat or Kitty , they are my fav bartender :)
- Try the firecracker roll with salmon instead of tuna, it's even better.
- Nice atmosphere. Great happy hour spot
- Yum Salad! Yummy n spicy!
- Would not recommend the drunken noodles, if you've had the dish somewhere else and you loved it, you will be disappointed here.
- The BEST satay in the DC Metro area.
- Solid place to visit for hh sushi and pan-Asian eats. The bowls of dinner-soups are massive; be forewarned.
- Try the Brownie with Ice Cream - Yum shared dessert w Beth & M
- Great friendly ambience and happy hour, good wine selection!
- Mason and Thomas are awesome - good company and food recommendations!!
- The Lycheetini is delicious!
- Firecracker roll is delicious. It has siracha in it, spicy goodness.
- Super nomnom Satay Beef Combinasi is a must order! Great choice for one or to share.