Cuban, Latin American
$ $ $
- Cuban food goes upscale at this pleasant spot. Standards go glam with touches like saffron cream and garlic polenta. Pork chops arrive tender with plenty of honey flavor. -KV
- Best butter in the world is here. & almond crusted halibut.
- Great outdoor seating
- Cuban food goes upscale at this pleasant spot. Standards go glam with touches like saffron cream and garlic polenta. Pork chops arrive tender with plenty of honey flavor.
- Get the pork chops.
- Carne a la Parilla and butter sandwiches!
- Get the Ropa Vieja, que bueno!
- I was introduced to the glazed pork chop and the mashed sweet potatoes. I was in Heaven!
- For Sunday brunch: be prepared to ask for things from your server at least twice. And block off at least an hour-and-a-half from the time you're seated. The food is very tasty - potatoes especially.
- Um this place is awesome! Drink delicious. Food delicious. Bartender....amazing. Love it!!!!
- Honey jalepeno pork chop is awesome for brunch or dinner
- Can't go wrong with the Honey Jalepeno Pork Chops (enough for two) and a Mojito
- Go to Cafe 28 for weekend brunch. The menu is more expansive than their dinner menu, and the food is every bit as good. Be sure to treat yourself to one of the best bloody marys in the city, too.
- Wasn't impressed, especially for the price point. Had the Cuban Chicken and wasn't impressed by its dryness or how different it was from how I imagined it from the menu description.
- Everything is delicious here. Great Mojitas!
- Steak sandwich is outstanding
- So sad to report that Cafe 28 is closed.
- I get the salmon every time and how could you pass up their black beans and rice?
- This was okay. Not the best I have tasted.
- Get the green tamales! So gooooood