Deli / Bodega, Sandwiches, Korean
- Favorite deli-style spicy veggie udon! Get extra zucchini, scallions, mushrooms, dried tofu, and seaweed.
- They make your food quickly. Then they take your money quickly. I've never waited more than 30 seconds to pay for food even with 10 people in front of me in line.
- Excellent for a quick non-fast food lunch. Look for vegetable ramen bowl. Lots of food for under $7. They deliver too (via seamlessweb.com)
- Korean counter in the back is pretty good for upper midtown.
- Buffalo chicken melt on wheat with avocado from the wood stone oven. Nom nom nom!!!
- Meh..... Crappy midtown food.
- They have Hitachino beer here!! Epic win!
- Overpriced, but lots of options and delicious, so go for it!
- Chicken soft tofu. Medium.
- Good sushi, good udon, GREAT turkey burgers, pretty spectacular hot food buffet and very fresh salads. The lines look long, but you won't wait for more than a few seconds.
- Bom lugar para almoar, preo bom e muita variedade de comida, self service
- This is the most expensive Cafe ever.
- The absolute best buffet I've ever seen. So worth it
- You will never tire of Cafe Duke's delicious and gourmet food options! Need help deciding? Grab BluePrintJuice!
- The brussels sprouts at the buffet are the bomb
- Beware the fake shrimp! We still love them... but they're not real shrimp.
- This is a deli on steroids. It's almost scary. There's absolutely nothing you can't find here. Crazy busy during the lunch rush on weekdays so if you're not into crowds, wait til after 3pm.
- Has everything. But their Bul Goki is the best.
- They def have everything! Cashiers are kinda snooty tho...
- They are super fast, but the salad guys are obnoxious.