- The Cactus Club has 2 tacos for $5 every night from 10pm until midnight and half priced appetizers Monday through Thursday from 4-7pm.
- Great drinks, and delicious nachos.
- GREAT spot to watch the marathon, as it occupies the corner where the runners make their final turn.
- great quesadillas
- order a couple pomegranate margaritas!
- Order the house margarita. I know of only 2 places that make a better one. Neither is in Boston.
- Fajitas were incredibly delicious! Amazingly fresh and perfectly cooked vegetables
- One more tip, go with the maestro dobel tequila, it's fantastic.
- There is a Molotow bar in Helsinki with Molotow cocktail in there. Local Mary and Maria are pretty much the same. If you want have stomach problems - try them.
- I totally recommend it!!
- The guacamole is very fresh, although I like mine with a bit more kick. Also recommend the taquitos. Both are 1/2 price during happy hour. Staff is friendly and attentive. Good margaritas.
- Bring your own chips.
- Since you are here, I would recommend leaving.
- Mojitos are AMAZING!!!
- Half Priced Appetizers...Join us Monday through Thursday from 4:00-7:00 PM in the bar; and receive 50% off all your appetizers!
- Don't go here. Food's not fresh. Service isn't good either.
- An all around good time.
- Downright beastly nachos, definitely not for just 2 people. Unless you're a fatty.
- Everything is good!
- Everything are amazing